The shoot tipping machine / mechanical weeding machine was designed to eliminate the grass growing underneath grapevines and to cut off vine shoots (suckers). Wires in various materials can be inserted onto the rotor, with a simple and rapid method of replacement. It offers hydraulically-operated lateral movement and mechanical protection against impact so it can work both at an angle or in parallel.
- wire support rotor operated by hydraulic motor
- fits wires up to 8 mm in diameter
- front and/or rear, cat. 1, 3-point connection
- iron support wheels
- variable overhang from tractor centre in order to adapt to conditions (always indicate row width and tractor gauge).
- Simple, robust, with the possibility of mounting various types of wire
- Customized sensor that allow the use also on young plants
- Rotor of 75 cm
- double-sided shoot tipping machine/mechanical weeding machine (right and left) to work on two rows at the same time
- hydraulic lateral movement
- independent hydraulic power unit